The UNICAF scholarship has commenced receiving applications from interested, qualified, and eligible candidates who want to study in the United Kingdom. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss as it’s accompanied by various benefits that wouldn’t not only ease the cost of studying in the UK but also contribute immensely to your professional development.
The UNICAF scholarship is a partially funded scholarship that covers 75% of your tuition fees and a tablet for online learning and lectures where applicable.
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarship | Master’s Scholarship | Ph.D. Scholarship
- Type: Partially-Funded
- Host Country: Africa, Europe, UK & USA
- Institution: UNICAF partnered universities
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Worth: 75% tuition & Tablet
- Application Begins: Ongoing
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Validity: Until program completion
About the UNICAF Scholarship
The UNICAF offers a number of scholarships for overseas students each year who want to continue their education with researchers who adhere to the highest standards.
The UNICAF was founded in 2012, and Cyprus, in Europe, serves as its headquarters. Initially, it was just offering scholarships to African students, but it is now offering them globally. Scholarships worth more than $100 million are given to deserving students. UNICAF’s mission is to provide scholarships to talented students who must complete their coursework online.
Collaboration between UNICAF and institutions in the UK, the US, Europe, and Africa to offer online degrees and improve educational standards through research. The scholarship aims to benefit thousands of students from all around the world. Every post is open to applicants. Everyone has the best opportunity to study online with UNICAF’s Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees.
About the UNICAF Partnered Universities
Universities in the US, UK, Europe, and Africa partnered with the UNICAF Scholarship Program for 2022 are listed below.
- The University of East London (London)
- Liverpool John Moores University (England)
- The University of Suffolk (England)
- University of California Riverside Extension (USA)
- The University of Rwanda (Rwanda)
- The University of Zambia (Zambia)
- UNICAF University (Larnaca, Cyprus)
Scholarship Worth (Benefits)
- The scholarship covers 75% of your tuition fees.
- A tablet for online learning and lectures
- You have 24/7 online course access.
- You stand a chance to obtain a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree from reputable UNICAF partner universities in the UK, Europe, the US, or Africa.
All applications are expected to be turned in as soon as possible. The application deadline for the UNICAF scholarship is not specified.
The available courses differ among the partnered universities.
University of East London (Master’s Degree)
- LLM (General)
- MSc Big Data Technologies
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Construction Engineering Management
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Information Security and Digital Forensics
- MSc in International Business Management
- MSc International Relations
- MSc in Oil and Gas with Energy Management
- MSc Business Psychology
Liverpool John Moores University
- MA in Leadership in Education
- MA in Mass Communications
- MA in Education
- MA in International Relations
- MSc in Psychology
- MSc in International Public Health
- Master of Laws
- MA in Criminology and Social Policy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International)
University of Suffolk
- MSc Public Health
- Master of Business Administration
UNICAF University (Larnaca, Cyprus)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (Ph.D.)
- Doctorate of Education (DBA)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- UNICAF University (French Language)
- MBA- Master’s in business administration
- MA in Educational Leadership and Management
- Master’s in Education
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- Master of Art in English Lang and Literature
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
- MBA in Health Management
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil, Gas, and Energy Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- LLM – Master of Laws
- BSc in Accounting
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor’s in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business
- BA English Language and Literature
- BSc supply chain Management and Logistics
- BSc in Computer Science
- LLB Bachelor of Laws
In order to be eligible for UNICAF Scholarship Award, you must:
- Possess a degree with honors in 2:2 from the UK, or it’s equivalent in another country.
- Satisfy the prerequisites for a Ph.D., Master’s, or Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be able to pay the remaining portion of the tuition fee.
- For Master’s programs, an undergraduate degree is required.
- For Doctoral Programs, MS should be completed
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents in order to apply:
- Academic Transcripts.
- Resume or CV.
- Motivational letter or statement of purpose (SOP).
- Study plan or Research Proposal.
- Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate education in English
- Two (2) references
How To Apply
If you’ve satisfied all the requirements and eligibility criteria for the UNICAF scholarship, then click on the button below to begin your online application process. Ensure you adhere strictly to all instructions and also upload all necessary documents.