Are you looking to study in Australia for a postgraduate scholarship program? I think you’ll love this glaring opportunity. The project-based graduate research scholarship at La Trobe University Australia is currently receiving applications from both domestic and foreign students who wish to enroll for postgraduate study in Australia. Successful applicants will be awarded a scholarship that can help with living expenses, tuition alleviation, and other costs with an annual stipend of $32,500 (full-time).
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarship
- Type: Fully-Funded
- Host Country: Australia
- Institution: La Trobe University
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Worth: $32,500 (Full-Time)
- Deadline: July 31, 2022
- Validity: 4 years
About the Scholarship
As part of our mid-year scholarship round, we provide a variety of doctorate fellowships for particular research endeavors. Successful candidates will be awarded a scholarship that can help with living expenses, tuition alleviation, and other costs. The scholarship is accompanied with an annual stipend of $32,500 (full-time). Eligible domestic and foreign students with strong academic background are expected to turn in their applications on or before the deadline to be considered for the scholarship.
About the La Trobe University
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The suburb of Bundoora is where its main campus is situated. The university was founded in 1964, making it the third institution of higher learning in Victoria and the twelfth overall in Australia. La Trobe is a member of the organization of Innovative Research Institutions and one of Australia’s prestigious universities.
La Trobe’s two colleges, Arts, Social Science and Commerce (ASSC), and Science, Health and Engineering (SHE), both provide undergraduate and graduate programmes.
It was included in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings’ top 100 under-50 universities in 2015. It was also listed among the top 300 universities for the arts and humanities in the 2021 QS World University Rankings.
Scholarship Worth (Benefits)
- Full Scholarship
- $32,500 annual stipend
All applications are expected to be turned in on or before July 31, 2022. Any application submitted after the deadline will not be considered for the scholarship.
Below are the available projects eligible for the scholarship. Please, note that these schools have various courses associated with them. Click here for more information about the projects.
- La Trobe Business School
- La Trobe Rural Health School
- School of Agriculture, Biomedicine and Environment
- School of Cancer Medicine (Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute)
- School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Psychology and Public Health
In order to be eligible for the Postgraduate Research Scholarships, you must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline
- Fulfill the prerequisites for university Ph.D programs
- Fill out the online form and upload the required documents.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Research Proposal (if required)
- Letters of recommendation
- Academic transcripts
- English proficiency and Standard tests
How To Apply
- If you want to apply for a graduate research scholarship to undertake one of these projects, please make sure to:
- Review details on how to apply for Ph.D candidature
- Select a project from the available projects listed below
- Check the project requirements for eligibility and any additional special conditions
- Contact the nominated contact person for your preferred project via email to express your interest and obtain their in-principle agreement for you to apply
- Complete your application for admission into La Trobe’s Ph.D. program
- Complete a Research Statement Form for your nominated project (only one project can be nominated) and attach this to your application
- A research proposal is not required unless specifically requested as a special condition
2. Domestic applicants, submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School, email@example.com
International applicants, submit your application via the International Online Application System
3. Complete the “Research Statement Form.” Your application cannot be accepted without the completed form and without an in-principle agreement from the nominated contact of the research project.
4. If you have any further questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve satisfied all the requirements and eligibility criteria for the Project-Based Graduate Research Scholarship, then click on the button below to begin your online application process. Ensure you adhere strictly to all instructions and also upload all necessary documents.